• Signature Massage ($69/60 minutes & $99/90 minutes): Our Spa signature massage is the combination of all type of massage techniques that apply to different part of body need.
• Deep Tissue Massage ($69/60 minutes & $99/90 minutes): Deep Tissue Massage is a form of bodywork that aims to relieve tension in the deeper layers of tissue in the body. Deep Tissue Massage is a highly effective method for releasing chronic stress areas due to misalignment, repetitive motions, and past lingering injuries. Due to the nature of the deep tissue work, open communication during the session is crucial to make sure you don't get too uncomfortable. Keep in mind that soreness is pretty common after the treatment, and that plenty of water should be ingested to aid with the flushing and removal of toxins that will have been released from the deep tissue during the session.
• Swedish Massage ($69/60 minutes & $99/90 minutes): Swedish Massage is a very relaxing and therapeutic style of bodywork. It combines oils or lotion with an array of strokes such as rolling, kneading, and percussion to help the body improve its circulation. The benefits of this type of bodywork are wide-ranging and include relief from aches and pains, decreased stress levels in the body, enhanced mental clarity, improved appearance, and greater flexibility.
• Hot-Stone Massage ($69/60 minutes & $99/90 minutes): Hot Stone Therapy is a style of massage where heated stones are placed at specific sites on your body to deepen relaxation and promote circulation in your muscles. Muscles that are heated with these stones release tension and stress much more deeply and quickly than with a traditional massage. The overall experience is very relaxing, nurturing, and rejuvenating.
• Traditional Thai Massage ($69/60 minutes & $99/90 minutes): Thai massage is more energizing and rigorous than most other forms of massage therapy. It's also called Thai Yoga massage, because I use my hands, knees, legs, and feet to move you into a series of yoga-like postures and stretches. My clients say Thai massage is like doing yoga without doing any of the work. No oil is applied, so you are fully dressed during the session. A single Thai massage session will help you release stress and relieve pain, and help you function more effectively at work and home.
• Lomi Lomi Massage ($69/60 minutes & $99/90 minutes): Lomi Lomi is the Hawaiian word for "massage", and it is part of a larger native Hawaiian tradition of healing and natural body care. According to Hawaiian tradition, all living beings are seeking a state of balance and love in the world. During a Lomi Lomi session, therefore, I focus on not only relaxing your body through gentle touch, but also reviving your spirit and filling your body with the energy of love.